who studied Japanese with Wasabi in 2017 - and
We hope you will have many more amazing and instructive Japanese lessons this year! As you may be aware, the year 2018 is ... the year of the Dog! And we all know who humankind's best friend is...
Now, you may not be able to study Japanese with your dog (or cat), but you can certainly study Japanese together with a friend, motivating each other along the way.Therefore, for our new campaign to ring in the new year, we have a very special offer for you...
★ If you are new to Wasabi, start together with a friend and both of you will each receive 50% off your second month with Wasabi!
★ If you are already taking lessons on Wasabi, invite a friend and both of you will receive 50% off the second month/month after your friend starts
Campaign Period: January 4, 2018 - February 28, 2018
How to particpate ☆New Students☆
- ① Register on Wasabi for free / Log into your Student account
- ② (optional) Take a free trial lesson
- ③ Select your preferred Lesson Plan
- ④ After the payment for your first month has gone through, both you and your friend need to contact Wasabi Support with the email address the other party used to register on Wasabi
- ⑤ Both of you will receive a 50% off coupon that will be applied on the payment of your 2nd month
How to particpate ☆Existing Students☆
- ① Ask your friend to create a student account / Log into their existing Wasabi account
- ② (optional) Your friend can take a free trial lesson
- ③ Your friend needs to select their preferred Lesson Plan
- ④ After the payment for your friend's first month has gone through, both you and your friend need to contact Wasabi Support with the email address the other party used to register on Wasabi
- ⑤ Both of you will receive a 50% off coupon that will be applied on the payment of your friend's 2nd month / your next month on Wasabi
*Every student you invite is eligible for the 50% discount, but you can only receive the discount once.
*Depending on when you and your friend start, the first month's payment will be adjusted to the amount of lessons left in that month (e.g. when you start in the middle of January with a basic lesson plan, you will pay for and have two lessons in January and start with a full four lessons in February. You will receive 50% discount off your February payment).