About Wasabi services
- What is Wasabi?
- I am a beginner. Can I enjoy Wasabi fully?
- Can I try out Wasabi for free first and decide on a plan later?
- What is required to enroll in Wasabi?
- What kind of plan is available?
- Do you have telephone help desks?
- What is your business hours and which days are you closed?
- Which time zone does Wasabi use?
- How much is your tuition fee?
- How can I pay for Wasabi?
- When is the tuition fee charged?
- If I enroll in Wasabi in the middle of a month, when can I start taking lessons?
- When Wasabi is closed on Japanese holidays or I am absent from my lessons, is the tuition fee refundable?
- How can I discontinue your lessons?
- Is the tuition fee refundable if I discontinue my lessons in the middle of a month?
About Our Tutors
- What are your tutors like?
- Can I choose my tutor myself?
- Can I change my tutor if I found him or her unprofessional?
- Is a tutor continuously in charge of my lesson?
- Do you have tutors who can speak English?
About Our Lessons
- From what time to what time are your lessons available?
- Can I take a lesson on a different day this week?
- I will be absent from my next lesson. How can I inform my tutor?
- My country has daylight saving time. Does it affect my lessons time?
- If I am late, can I still take the lesson?
- I was absent from my lesson without notice. Are there any penalties?
About Problems and Concerns
- I didn’t receive a call from my tutor at the scheduled lesson time.
- I cannot hear my tutor. What should I do?
- My tutor cannot hear me. What should I do?
- I was unable to take my lesson due to some trouble. Can I take the compensatory one?